Thursday, March 20, 2014

Desired Objects

I know Carrie is putting (or has put) a spreadsheet together, but I'm not sure how much of the Colonial Milieu team has on there that is staying/ relevant.  Here is an updated version of what we want.  It at the moment is without accession numbers (for the most part since some of them are mine I have the numbers)  and isn't 100% complete because my notebook is at home.  Whoops.
Based upon memory. What we want:
Lyre bird feathers (Reece)74-2-31
birds nest
emu egg - 74-2-13
emu egg broach?
Matchbox bean pods - 74-2-58
Matchbox bean pod vessels (Nancy) - 74-2-50
Maori cloak
Maori dancing balls - 74-2-45
Skirt(s) -I'm not sure how picky we are on which one we get/ use. Preferably a more decorative one that would look better on a wall, but since I'm not even convinced it would be on a wall I'm not super worried about it
The tapa cloth
There is a set of fabrics that I can't remember what I have it titled as

There are a couple more fabric type items that I'm pretty sure about, but I don't have my notebook and thus do not have the accession numbers for them yet so I will hold off on those.  I'm hoping to update this when I get home and have my notebook present.

No comments:

Post a Comment