Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Lab Hours

Lab Hours:
Approximately 2 hours figuring out a much more exact layout of our section.
About 3 hours in the museum working on the coffin cases and the position and sizes needed for everything ( I need to get pictures of the cases!!)
About a half an hour checking blogs and keeping up to date
About 45 minutes typing up a condition report type thing for my objects- this is not completed but I will post it later. It gave me a much better idea of what I am still missing from my objects (dimensions, condition, number of parts, any damage or repair?... there is still much to look at in regards to all of them).
A very brief 20ish minute time frame where I tried to figure out when the silver heart box was made. No real luck so far. I'll keep working.

No comments:

Post a Comment