Tasmania, I'm sure you mean. Think Tasmanian devil. This looks good. I think there may be a problem/issue though, which I'm going to make a post so everyone sees, the map of Tasmania might be overdone. I know Tasmanian Sojourn are using a map of Tasmania, and Parallel Lives might be using something of the sort. I think we need to discuss this, so we don't put the same picture up 3 times.
I'm trying to reach your team in as many ways possible - just an FYI that the museum is closed today, so I can't hold office hours. Dr. Castaneda will be in from 1-2, please email her ASAP if you plan on being there.
This look great. Are you going to be there on Monday?
ReplyDeleteI have A LOT of extra text so we'll be able to select exactly what we want to put in there.
Tasmania, I'm sure you mean. Think Tasmanian devil.
ReplyDeleteThis looks good. I think there may be a problem/issue though, which I'm going to make a post so everyone sees, the map of Tasmania might be overdone.
I know Tasmanian Sojourn are using a map of Tasmania, and Parallel Lives might be using something of the sort. I think we need to discuss this, so we don't put the same picture up 3 times.
Haha yes thank you Holly!
DeleteI'm trying to reach your team in as many ways possible - just an FYI that the museum is closed today, so I can't hold office hours. Dr. Castaneda will be in from 1-2, please email her ASAP if you plan on being there.
ReplyDelete