Minimally delayed... woops.
About an hour and a half spent in the library searching through silver makers marks and silver manufacturing. I only found one mention of Simon Roseneu (sp?) And the German silver book that was supposed to be there was absent so the search continues
About two hours looking through catalogs on northwest coast art- the Haida art catalog proved useful. So there was one source. I also have my Spirit Within catalog and there is the other catalog from Dr. Castaneda that has the eye shape I was looking for (understanding northwest coast art)
About 45 minutes on the computer with Carrie trying to find different options for the card case.. some examples were found but they weren't off very good sites so I need to find some catalogs on them
An hour or so at home spent looking up pictures of items similar to try to get an idea of what catalogs to look into. I need botanical and natural history catalogs for the matchbox bean pods.
I need to look up my Maori Dancing Balls... for whatever reason those are the ones I've been neglecting.
No comments:
Post a Comment