Dancing Balls and Other Museum Assortments

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Welp... that might be it.. hours of digging

Hours of digging and this is essentially all I have found. I guess I will have to let that suffice.  I'll probably put in a last stitch effort in the morning but I have got to get to bed


Card Case

http://www.metmuseum.org/Collections/search-the-collections/207431?rpp=20&pg=1&ao=on&ft=mother+of+pearl+card+case&pos=7

http://www.philamuseum.org/collections/permanent/163090.html?mulR=1206545673|1

Dancing Balls

http://siris-archives.si.edu/ipac20/ipac.jsp?&profile=all&source=~!siarchives&uri=full=3100001~!64691~!0#focus

http://anthro.amnh.org/objectlist.html?object_list=80.0%2F+4459

http://anthro.amnh.org/anthropology/databases/common/public_access.cfm?oject_list=80.0%2F+5623

Heart Shaped Box

http://www.metmuseum.org/Collections/search-the-collections/207416?rpp=20&pg=2&ao=on&ft=silver+box&where=Germany&pos=37

http://www.silvercollection.it/germansilverhallmark23.html


Posted by Jessica at 12:29 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • MUSEUM METHODS
    Lab Hour Posting Over and Out
  • Museum Method to My Madness
    Lab hours
  • Maria's Museum Methods......
    LAB HOURS
  • House of the Muses
    fluidity between groups within exhibit
  • The Beardsley Collection
    The Peaks of Lyell

About Me

Jessica
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (27)
    • ▼  May (5)
      • Lab Hours
      • Welp... that might be it.. hours of digging
      • I don't know who has the skirt (Nancy??)
      • Proving to be difficult.. don't mind me I'm just v...
      • Lab Hours
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (6)
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.