Unfortunately still not much to post. I'm going to try to spend some more time in the library looking some stuff up, but some of my items are proving to be difficult. Where would that silver heart shaped box have come from?? I may never know. I need to stop by the museum again and look at it to see if it has anything on it that will help.
Past that I've still got geography wise: New Zealand, Spain, Townsend, and North West Coast... I would love to pin down a slightly more specific area but that might be as close as I'm getting.
Lab Hours:
2 1/2 hours researching geography and trying to figure out more specifics of where exactly my objects would have come from
half an hour trying to map out my objects
about 1 1/2 hours trying to search for similar items to mine that I can go see
half an hour spent trying to work out the different concepts that our "meeting of worlds" idea covers.
I'm hoping I can find something related to my objects or even the same as mine and go see them in person and see how that museum has them and what they are associated with.... this might not be a plausible idea with timing
No comments:
Post a Comment